Working with a designer should be an enjoyable experience.
We work hard towards making the process one you will look back on with good memories. At our first overview meeting, we talk openly about goals, budgets and priorities, then listen to the personal vision our client may have.
Next we work on floor plans and an overall idea board, showing color choices, fabrics and any other design elements crucial to the overall concept. We try to foresee any challenges before they turn into issues, while we’re still in the design stage. Then we decide how to proceed whether it be with a client’s own contractors or from our own network of professionals. Your project now proceeds to the execution stage, then with our guidance, is completed to the highest standards in the industry.
- Space Planning
- New Construction and Renovation
- Kitchen, Bath, and Tile Design
- Architectural Woodwork and Design
- Cabinetry Design and Fabrication
- Window Treatments
- Paint, Wallpaper, and Faux Finish Selection
- Antique, Art, Rugs, Furnishings, and Accessories
- Staging and Designing to Sell Your Home